Adrian Waite has had a lifelong passion for medieval history that he has pursued in various ways.
As well as creating this website he:
- Has written books on Medieval History - to find out more click here
- Has spoken to numerous historical, archaeological and other societies on various historical subjects
- Has made historical presentations at Schools and Museums
- Is a member of the committee of the Appleby Archaeology Group
- Was a founder member of the Red Wyvern Society - Britain’s leading medieval re-enactment society - to find out more click here
- Is a Towton Battlefield Society guide
- Is a member of the National Trust, Historic Scotland, Ancient Monuments Society, Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings, Council for British Archaeology, Cumberland & Westmorland Antiquarian & Archaeological Society, Castle Studies Group, Medieval Settlement Research Group, Battlefields Trust, Towton Battlefield Society, Richard III Society, Appleby Archaeological Society, Society for Medieval Archaeology.
- Has worked with Local Authorities as an Accountant supporting museums services including the Tyne & Wear Museums Service, Staffordshire County Museum service (Shugborough) and the Beacon Heritage Centre at Whitehaven.
If you would like any further information you can contact Adrian Waite by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 017683 51498
- Mobile: 07502-142658
- Twitter: @AdrianWaite
- Post: AWICS, PO Box 17, Appleby-in-Westmorland, Cumbria, CA16 6YL.
AW-History provides a free information service. Members receive notification by email of information that is available on the aw-history website including the publication of new fact sheets, books and photographs and information about events. To subscribe to this service, please use the 'contact us' form to the right or email firstname.lastname@example.org